Established: by 1827
Location: On the south side of W. Bath Road, just west of the intersection with Northampton Road
Responsible Party: City Hall, Cuyahoga Falls Cemetery Operations, 2310 Second Street, Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
History: This cemetery is belived to be the first formally laid out burial ground in the township. The grave of Nathaniel Hardy, veteran of the American Revolution, appears to have been moved here from the Hardy family cemetery sometime after the 1930's.