Location:On the farm of John Richards, probably in Section 11 of Green Twp.
History:It is believed that at least two burials were made in a small cemetery on the farm of John Richards. The first was that of John Richards himself, who died October 26, 1823; the second was his wife, Katherine, who died two days later. Local history suggests that the area was fenced and plain stones erected. This area is now believed to be part of the Mayfair Country Club property.
In formation included in Lest We Forget, 2007.