Alternate Names:Orthodox Jewish Cemetery
Location:Section 18 within Glendale Cemetery
Jewish Community Board of Akron, 750 White Pond Dr, Akron OH 44320 OR Glendale Cemetery Office, 150 Glendale Ave, Akron, ohio 44302
History:This cemetery was the first Jewish cemetery established in the area. The Akron Hebrew Association purchased one half acre of land from Justin Rockwell for the cemetery. In 1871, the original half acre was exchanged for a similar parcel within the Akron Rural Cemetery (now Glendale).
Readings: None at this time.