Five, completely FREE, pre-recorded classes on the topic of Census (1 class is brand new, 4 classes are selected from the members-only webinar library).
- • Deconstructing a Conflicted Census Enumeration: Carrie Peterson aka Clara Moore (brand new!) by J.H. Fonkert, CG
• Getting the Most out of the Irish Census by Natalie Bodle
• 1850 – 1900 U.S. Federal Census Secrets Revealed by Amie Bowser Tennant
• Making Sense of the English Census by Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv
• Making the most of Canadian Census Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan
Viewing all five classes is free. There’s no registration necessary. Even the syllabus is free for the day. Opens, below, at 12 a.m. GMT on Saturday and concludes at 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time Saturday night.
(Friday, Dec 23 7:00 p.m. through Sunday, Dec 25, 6:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time Zone)